Every weekwe print at our website select content from the print topic of this week’s Coin World as well as content composed primarily for the internet audience.
Here are just five of our most-read articles from the past week, in reverse sequence.
- Rare Chinese note highlights April 5 Hong Kong auction: The”Black Dragon” 1-yuan notice considered to be the holy grail of provincial Chinese money is being marketed in an April auction.
- 2021 Silver Proof put sales open April 22: This season’s Silver Proof collection goes on sale in April, but it has fewer coins to the same cost as the higher price of the 2020 collection, a setup sure to draw client ire.
- Mint presents ideas for approximately 20 million problems honoring historic women: The agency requests suggestions for subjects to feature about the projected quarter dollar brief series to honor remarkable girls in U.S. history.
- Week’s Best Read: Common dimes and Mint costs : Interest remained high in the typical dimes being sold online as rarities, and what is in store in the checkout for buyers of Mint products.
- Proof 2021-W American Buffalo sales launch May 13: Retail prices won’t be submitted until the week at the May 13 supplying, but the Mint has placed no limits on sales of the Proof 2021-W American Buffalo gold coins.