Each week, we publish in our site select content from the print issue of this week’s Coin World as well as content written chiefly for the internet audience.
Here are just five of our most-read articles from the last week, in reverse sequence.
- Estonia to issue 2021 circulating $2 coin comprising wolf: Honoring its national creature, Estonia is placing a howling wolf on the obverse side of a limited mintage circulating $2 coin.
- Week’s Most Read: About the Mint: Close attention is being paid as the Mint continues its early 2021 offerings, with some key goods being offered in April.
- Proof 2021 American Eagle gold coins’sell out’ fast : First-day earnings rendered the Proof 2021 American Eagle gold single coins and the four-coin set unavailable, the latest issue to swiftly disappear. .
- Only legal Saint-Gaudens 1933 gold $20 double eagle in June auction: A stunning announcement by Sotheby’s indicates the now-known proprietor of the sole legal-to-own 1933 Saint-Gaudens gold 20 double eagle is currently selling.
- Common 1975 dimes bringing absurd prices online: Collectors are spending tens of thousands of dollars on coins that are common, as online revenue promote dimes without a Mint mark and buyers think that they are rarities.