Each weekwe publish in our site select content from the print issue of the week’s Coin World in addition to content written primarily for the internet audience.
Here are just five of our most-read posts from the last week, in reverse sequence.
- U.S. Mint updates Proof 2021-W American Eagle sales figures: The Mint sales report for the speedy sellout of this silver Proof 2021-W American Eagle includes bulk sales to traders.
- Pre-sales last for Law Enforcement commemorative coins: While the goods won’t be shipped until May, the U.S. Mint now reveals pictures of those shattered coins instead of line drawings.
- The 2021-S Silver Proof set sales launch in April: The seven-coin 2021-S Silver Proof set includes four coins struck on .999 fine silver planchets; two is going to be the 2021-S quarter dollars.
- Advance American Eagle sales offered for bulk traders: The U.S. Mint’s Authorized Bulk Purchaser Program granted dealers early access to thousands of Proof 2021-W American Eagle silver coins before the public sale.
- Week’s Most Read: Anticipating April revenue of U.S. Mint goods : Last week’s review of hot themes from the preceding week received the most attention from subscribers.