Each weekwe publish at our website select content from the print topic of this week’s Coin World as well as content written primarily for the online audience.
Here are five of our most-read posts from the last week, in reverse sequence.
- Monday Morning Short for Dec. 28, 2020: The battle continues: The problem of counterfeiting continues to be very real in the numismatic world and efforts remain strong to halt the activity.
- Congress approves design centennial 2021 silver bucks : The 1921 Silver Dollar Coin Anniversary Act has legislative approval for creation of modern Morgan and Peace silver dollars.
- Redesign bill back to House after Senate amendment: A Senate amendment requires House approval before a bill advocating coin redesigns can move to additional and final actions.
- Ohio artist makes’poor man’s V75′ American Eagle replica: Following the principles in great humor led to creation of a rough replica of this popular silver American Eagle with a V75 privy tag.
- Annual sets among first 2021 U.S. Mint products to go on sale: The U.S. Mint program of product releases opens with yearly sets, to be offered within the first week of this new year.