Every weekwe publish in our site select content from the print issue of this week’s Coin World as well as content written primarily for the internet audience.
Here are just five of our most-read articles from the last week, in reverse order.
- Nigerian bank notes with Arabic script create controversy: Long circulating bank notes Nigeria with denominations in Arabic script draw disfavor as a human rights advocate calls for the elimination.
- Finest-known golden Brasher doubloon to direct January Partrick sale: The Heritage market in January, formerly scheduled to the now-canceled FUN show, showcases the top-graded gold Brasher doubloons.
- Market Analysis: Toned 1958-D Franklin half for $32,900: Toned coins attract attention along with a 1958-D Franklin half dollar rated MS-67+ with full bell lines and a CAC sticker brought $32,900.
- Mint shows product launch schedule for early 2021:The U.S. Mint schedule of product releases from January through March 2021 starts with a Proof 2021-W American Eagle silver dollar.
- Congress approves design centennial 2021 silver bucks : The 1921 Silver Dollar Coin Anniversary Act has legislative approval and awaits the president’s signature to start production of contemporary Morgan and Peace dollars.