Every week, we publish in our site select content in the print topic of the week’s Coin World as well as content written primarily for the online audience.
Here are just five of our most-read articles from the past week, in reverse sequence.
5. American Eagle set for release on Oct. 7: Clients who would like to buy the Uncirculated 2021-W American Eagle, Reverse of 2021 gold $50 coin using anti-counterfeiting apparatus can do this on Oct. 7.
4. Federal Reserve limits its customers’ coin orders as Mint functions to meet demand: Coin requests from depository institutions are rising for quarter dollars and dimes, and the Fed is parceling out its supply.
3. Global officials capture numerous bogus notes May: Thousands of bogus notes were discovered by authorities in the USA and Europe in the month of May in distinct investigations.
2. Accessible privy-marked 2021 Morgan dollars sell in seconds : In what has been the standard, it took mere minutes for the distribution of privy-marked 2021 Morgan dollars to sell out on May 24.
1. Heritage provides Dempsey Collection of Hobo nickels: Top cases of Hobo nickels in the Dempsey Collection are expected to bring high yield as they move to auction at a June 18 Heritage sale.