Every week, we publish on our website selected content from the Coin World print issue as well as content written specifically for the online audience.
In reverse order, here are five of the most popular articles we have published in the past week.
5. Just one facility striking new American Eagle silver bullion coins: Production of the 2021 American Eagle, Reverse of 2021 silver bullion coins is going to fall to the West Point Mint alone, at least initially.
4. Week’s Most Read: 2021-P Kennedy halves arrive: The top story of the previous week centered on the arrival of Philadelphia-minted 2021-P Kennedy half dollars, now found in Virginia.
3. Proposal for 2026 commemoratives calls for unusual coins: If proposed legislation becomes law, we could start seeing commemorative gold $25, silver $2.50 and copper-nickel clad 25-cent coins in 2026.
2. U.S. Mint officials impose restrictions on bulk buyers: U.S. Mint made the next step to try and stop unscrupulous acts in securing product. They offered new guidelines to bulk buyers.
1. American Eagles gone in 20 minutes on first day: The available supply of Proof 2021-W American Eagle, Reverse of 2021 silver dollars lasted just 20 minutes as buyers snapped up the 300,000 pieces minted.