Each week, we publish at our website select content in the print issue of this week’s Coin World as well as content written primarily for the online audience.
Here are five of our most-read posts from the past week, in reverse order.
- Spanish police arrest teen in euro note counterfeiting scheme: A strategy to market fake euro notes Spain, Portugal and the United Kingdom might have been thwarted having an arrest.
- Designs revealed for 2021 law enforcement coin program: Approval is provided for designs for the gold $5 half eaglesilver dollar and half dollar coins honoring law enforcement.
- Congress approves design centennial 2021 silver bucks : The 1921 Silver Dollar Coin Anniversary Act has legislative endorsement for creating contemporary Morgan and Peace silver dollars.
- Mint reveals product launch schedule for early 2021: The very first numismatic items of this new year become available from the first few days, though some fascinating offerings are planned for February and March.
- Mint unveils new quarter dollar with historic reverse: Gen. George Washington crossing the Delaware with his troops during the American Revolution would be the opposite layout for the very first new quarter dollar after the America that the Beauful series.